Tuesday, December 4, 2012

itchy white bumps that look like mosquito bites




same problem here. i went to see doctor a few times, one doctor just give me cream a apply but it won't stop this problem. but he only says that its skin allergy on the material i wear. :-\ he gives me cream to apply but the problem is still not solved. my back and waist has the same problem, i will use rough sponge and body foam to scrub the itchy area with warm water, but its only a temperary solution. however it can't be done when outside. :(





I've had itchy mosquito-like bites on my face appearing (and now my chest and sometimes back of arms) for YEARS and I've told so many doctors and they basically don't listen to me - they keep prescribing benzl perozide as if it's acne. Certainly, after I've scratched a bit, (and even when I havent) it might look at first glance like acne, and yes I have large pores around the nose, but these are not acne spots - they feel like some kind of allergic reaction to something. However, I have never worked out any pattern at all. I never get them when I am abroad, but don't know why. It cant be stress because I have often been stressed abroad, working. It's seriously irritating me that I have done loads of research on the internet and nothing seems to fit the bill. Hives? The spots only appear one at a time - they start off small then suddenly become huge, white and hard itchy lumps. The only thing to stop them itching is tiger balm. They go down in minutes. But it's very strong and I doubt you're supposed to put it on your face. As for my arms, I have diagnosed that condition as keratosis pilaris, but this is not what comes up on my face and chest.





I had to move out of my long-term home and luxury apartment because the landlady had way too many illegal electrical violations for me to properly think she could be trusted in the future. Now, I am looking for a new apartment and after a week in which I have been "hotelling it", I have had white bumps appear on one side of my hip and leg and butt. I know it has something to do with lying on these industrially-washed sheets. After reading your posts, I swear that it is because sometihng is not "moving" . So I think I am going to buy a set of sheets and wash them the way I usually do and then NOT change them for a long time (I know that sounds repulsive) but it is because I want to have my "skin" on those sheets since there is no way I will reject those cells/bacteria. I'm sure this will work.





My 2-year-old and I got that. I suspect it may be an allergic reaction to the carpet clearner I've been using. The reason I think so is that I wiped up a bunch of the carpet cleaner foam with dish towels and then washed the dish towels with some other clothes. I noticed that my daughter got the "mosquito" bumps immediately after wearing a dress from that load of laundry, so I think that some of the carpet cleaner transferred from the dish towels and got absorbed by the other clothes in the washing Cocktailjurken machine, including the dress. I was on my hands and knees in the carpet cleaner scrubbing it, and my hands and legs seem to be where I got most of the bumps. Has anyone else had a reaction to carpet cleaner?





I have been to the dermatologist 3 times for these same symptoms-itchy bumps that had a white head initially, then either burst or I SCRATCH them. They sometimes scab over, Trouwjurk Lange Mouw sometimes disappear. But the one thing that is constant is that they keep coming back. Top of thigh, lower leg, feet, upper arm, belly. This is what I have found so far.





The $500 worth of creams, salves and lotions have had little to no effect. They are all cortisone based, and one is an anti-rejection drug given to transplant patients. Two biopsies from 2 different areas show nothing unusual. Last time took a blood test, and the results have my doctor concerned that it may be indicative Lange Avondjurken of lupus. Another test showed I have the "markers" for lupus. Am awaiting an appointment for a more definitive test.





Hello,While i am not sure about as to whether the concentration of the carpet cleanser was enough to induce an irritant dermatitis,one should remember that the solvents , surfactants ,and aerosol used might cause irritation to nose,throat,and eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment