Tuesday, December 4, 2012

ive tried to talk to her about it but she blocks me out and everyone else is bein annoyed by her coping me How do i tell her to get her own life




What is the best way of coping with an unpredictable friend?





My always lies, and makes up idiotic stories about being in a karate class. he makes me crazy and wont stop following me. ive straight out told him "shut up and get away from me! you lie about everything" but Sexy Cocktailjurken he just laugh. wht shuld ido?





Everyone says I start way to much drama. But I only ever talk to 4 people about anything. But everyone always seems to know about my drama and personal life. They say they are going to get rid of me, if i start anymore. But I don try to. What do I do?





Going 2 college w/ friend. Shes driving me CRAZY! All I hear: "Im so poor! Im working allday everday,so poor, cant buy what I need, so poor!" She has Lange Cocktailjurken a maid and I use to not have High Low Schoolfeest Jurken enough $ eat,but dont like share my past. Any advice- keep from killing her?


No comments:

Post a Comment