Sunday, November 25, 2012

Is this 2 year old stain fixable




2 years ago, I attended a wedding, and in a terrible confluence of the cake and my boob, I got a bit of frosting on my dress. I did not attempt to spot clean this at all, thinking that maybe if I left it to "set," I'd be able to scrape it off and there wouldn't be a problem. To my eternal shame, after the wedding, I put the dress in a box Trouwjurken and then moved house, promptly forgetting about it. I was doing a closet purge today and came upon it, still with a long orange streak of frosting on it.





I wouldn't mind keeping this dress around, sans stain, so my question is two-fold:





1) Trouwjurken 2013 is it even worth attempting a spot clean of this, and Een Schouder Prom Dresses if so, what are my safest options for doing so?





2) would dry cleaning get rid of this mess? I'd prefer not to have to go that route, especially if it's not going to make a difference (or possibly make it worse), but it's not out of the realm of possibilities.


No comments:

Post a Comment